All reservations require a $50 deposit at time of booking and is credited towards services. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Balance is due in full at pick up. If you’re booking is scheduled less than 2 days before pick up the total amount will be billed at time of booking and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Billing starts at scheduled start time. Driver will arrive approximately ten minutes early. Once the driver arrives at the location for pick-up, there will be a service overview and confirmation of itinerary. Rates may vary depending on the event and season. All cancellations with less than 2 day’s written notice will be billed the total contract amount. Agreeing to the conditions as outlined below and the contracted rate as quoted and included in this agreement authorizes First Class Ride Service and its agents to accept payment in the form of cash or credit card. Once payment is accepted First Class Ride Service and its agents are authorized to charge for any damages incurred by the responsible party and/or any guests of the responsible party.Tipping and Gratuity:
Your contracted chauffeur is paid a percentage of the total fare. Chauffeurs are independent contractors. As in any service industry, gratuity is appreciated if your expectations were exceeded.Service Terms
- No food is allowed to be consumed in any of the vehicles at any time unless pre-authorized by the chauffeur.
- No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age. Violation may result in early termination, no refund.
- NO SMOKING inside any vehicle. This will result in a $500.00 charge per incident.
- Clean-up fee for vomit in the vehicle will be charged $500.00.
- No shoes are allowed on the upholstery or bar areas of any vehicle.
- All tolls and parking are not included in rental rate. Chauffeur must be reimbursed at the end of the rental.
- A $200.00 clean-up fee will be charged for spills and excessive waste left behind at the end of the rental.
- All unruly passengers will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the chauffeur with no refunds and the entire ride may be terminated.
- We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- No illegal drug use of any kind is permitted.
- All cancellations must be made in writing a minimum of 2 days before your scheduled rental to avoid being billed the full contract amount. All reservations require a $50 deposit and are non-refundable.
- Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges. Overtime will be billed in 15 min. increments.
- Customer agrees that a replacement vehicle may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues or accident, etc.
- If the reserved vehicle is unavailable and there is no replacement prior to your scheduled rental you will be refunded the full amount.
- Damages will be charged at 125% of the repair cost plus parts and labor. In addition, responsible party is held accountable for all lost income as a result of damages. Including but not limited to gum, food, or drink spills. Customer is responsible for inspecting the vehicle chartered prior to departure to determine any previous damages.
- Seating is required at all times while the vehicle is in motion. First Class Ride Service is not liable for injuries to guests who are not seated during transit with required safety restraints.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide accurate flight information (airline and flight number) at the time of booking. If one is not provided at the time of booking, First Class Ride Service is not responsible for delays of pickup.
- First Class Ride Service does not provide child safety seats. Customer will provide and install child safety seats. No child seat will be installed prior to pickup. Customer is responsible for child’s safety if no seat is provided.
- Service Dogs are accepted with a responsible passenger. Customer is responsible for damage caused by Service Dogs including excessive shedding and soil.
- The rate quoted prior to your trip is an estimate based on the information you provided at the time of the reservation. Fees for tolls, waiting time, and additional stops are not included in the estimate and will increase your rate.
- The fare quoted for point-to-point transfers does not include any additional stops made during your trip. Unless specifically discussed, when booking a reservation by phone, the fare quoted by an operator does not include additional stops. You may obtain an exact quote for additional stops, in advance, by speaking with a phone reservation agent.
- First Class Ride Service reserves the right to subcontract any service booked and confirmed with us to our affiliate companies should the need arise. Client has read the Service Terms stated above and agrees to all stated terms and conditions. Client hereby authorizes First Class Ride Service to charge the credit card account on file for any transportation related services accepted or provided. This Agreement is considered accepted in its entirety when Client authorizes payment, in full or in part, for the contracted services.
I understand and agree to the length and usage along with any charges and further agree to pay for any and all damages my party may cause during the rental periods. All charges for usage and damages may be placed on the credit card provided.
I also agree to the above Service Terms. All damages are the sole discretion of the driver. I understand and agree to pay the entire contract price if cancellation policy is not followed. The number of hours you agree to on the contract is the minimum hour’s customer agrees to pay to First Class Ride Service.
Our failure to insist upon strict adherence to any Service Terms on any occasion shall not be considered a waiver thereof. Any waiver by First Class Ride Service must be in writing and, unless otherwise stated, shall be strictly limited to the circumstances explicitly waived and shall not deprive First Class Ride Service of the right to insist upon strict adherence to the term waived in any and all other circumstances or to insist upon strict adherence to any other term of this Agreement. A waiver of any default is not a waiver of any subsequent default.
First Class Ride Service is a Washington Limited Liability Corporation. All Rights Reserved.